Bugger, until the "dissapearance" of my BoB GB thread is resolved, or I have to make a new thread, I will post my repaint of the build here. The story goes. I had some of the paint at the sides at the belly dissolve when trying to touch up from peeling when I removed the tape dividing the sky belly from the camo. So I have had to do a total repaint. I took the opportunity to lighten the colors but used the air brush to paint the dark green so the edges are soft this time round.
Just returned from a few days R&R in the Blue Mountains and we had little flurries of SNOW!!!!!!! It was a beauty weekend. Needed that. Now have to finish this krate before Monday. Here are the pictures of my final re-paint. I am very pleased with the results to say the least. Tomorrow I will have to do the underside. As I stated before I added some white to these colors to tone them down. I am on track again after the disaster of the tape pulling paint off.
Thanks everyone for your encouragement.
Everything can now come out of the box!