Done : Fw190D-9 ll> Stab./JG2 Gruppe Build

I'm with all. Glad to know you'll get some extra dcals on the sheet. BTW, it would have only cost about 80 Pence to send, about $1 Canadian or less!
 
What!? $30 to send a letter? That's all it would be, a letter-sized envelope, with a card stiffener to prevent bending. Just sent some to Njaco, and it was only 82 Pence! Oh well, too late now, Eh?
 
:lol: I'll probably hold on to the EE ones with a death grip! Nah, but the 9 will be off limits! :lol: I have a huge box of decals, but a strange lack of German decals.
 
What!? Who said that!? Who's obsessive!? What did I do!? What did I say!? $30 f*cking for a bl**dy letter with decals.....you have got to be fr*cking kidding!! :shock:
 
Maybe they meant 30 Cents? The British Post Office is more expensive usually, especially since they changed the rates governing size and weight.
I've sent things to the 'States that have cost about £8, and had them returned for the equivalent of about £3 to £5 !
 
Tut! Tut! Looks like a Swedish 'Jock' and an ex-pat 'Geordie', will have to educate our former Colonial cousins on the finer points of life! Hadn't even heard of it indeed!
Mind you, personally, I think it tastes too 'peaty', much prefer 'The MaCallan', but if you're offering Bertie...?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back