Done : Fw190D-9 ll> Stab./JG2 Gruppe Build

leprosy....lapdog.....leptospirosis....La Roque....loffa.....

I give up!
 
I got a present of a 12 year old bottle of Macallen from a mate in Glasgow, I cracked it open one night and it went down so easy I had 3/4 of the bottle gone before I knew it. I woke up at 4am on rug in front of the fire with the dog asleep beside me! :lol:
 
Yeah, some of them are smooooth....8) :lol:
 
Yep, the old Mac' is so smooth, it can be dangerous! Ah! The memories of similar nights!
Chris, keep trying on the pronunciation, you're nearly there!
 
I should have some pics up tonight gents, things have kind of stalled due to the decal debacle.
 
:laughing6:
 
Here we go guys! For the most part the scheme came out ok, but the cross needed some touchups around the edges, but any that I couldn't/didn't fix will be covered by the decal. You can see where the > used to be. I need to try and remove what's left of the decal, as there's a very small amount left of the > and one of the bars is messed up a little bit. It'll be hard to remove though. Hopefully I'll get my decals tomorrow!

DSCN0653.jpg


DSCN0654.jpg


DSCN0656.jpg


DSCN0657.jpg


DSCN0658.jpg
 
Looking great catch!
 
Looks AWESOME to me mate:thumbleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back