Done : Major Tratt's Me410A-1/U2/R4: Gruppe Build

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Chris, now that you've tidied up after burning that top, did you see my reply to your request in the other posts, re decals?
If you want the decals, send me a PM with your address, and I'll post them off asap.
Terry.

I give up!!!

This bloody cold!

4000 micro parts in the nose of this thing!

This bleedin' headache!

48 year old hand muscles that love to twitch!!

Give me some kerosene and a Bic lighter!

Attachments

• jaek01b.jpg
    jaek01b.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 96
Not really.

I haven't done much. Completed the nose of this thing. I felt like I was shopping for jeans at the Mall. (the Gap. Get it? huh, huh? No! ...oh, well) I have some heavy duty gap filling in the near future as things are not exactly sitting straight and on the keel. Don't know if its me or the model but I will perserveer (however you spell it!) Starting on the wings tonight or tommorrow.

Attachments

• Picture 041.jpg
    Picture 041.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 93
  • Picture 042.jpg
    Picture 042.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 112
  • Picture 043.jpg
    Picture 043.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 116
Terry, if you want to send that, I would appreciate it. Haven't found anything I can use around here. Should I PM my address?

it's coming on nicely Chris. I guess the very shape of the thing must make for a difficult mould tool design, even with current technology.
Yes mate, PM your address and I'll get the thing to you via Great Silver Bird in the Sky! I was going to suggest I trim it first, but it's best you do it, then, if you foul up, it aint my fault!

Njaco found these profiles, i know they arn't the particular a/c you want but all from ZG/26 and i thought they might help.
source Me 410 mushroom yellow series

Attachments

• 410c.jpg
    410c.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 93
  • 410b.jpg
    410b.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 97
  • 410a.jpg
    410a.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 94
  • 410.jpg
    410.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 94
  • Project2.jpg
    Project2.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 90
  • Project2a.jpg
    Project2a.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 107
Thanks guys!

Thanks Rochie. Color profiles don't hurt at all. Gives me an idea of where to go when I get there. ? or something like that!

Started on the wings this morning but don't know how far I'll go. Up all night with these damn headaches, sleeping upright in a lounge chair isn't conducive to getting work done. Post some pics later.

of the wings.....

not the lounge chair...

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back