**** DONE: Revell 1/32 Ju88A-5 4D + MR 7/KG30 MTO Group Build

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Forgot to post this the other day the low gondola hatch...painted the outside first in the RLM 65 then carefully removed the the masks and refitted them onto the opposite inside surfaces with a bit of trimming and additional bits of mask...and then did the Dark grey....

also been working on the Kubelwagen for the base...

Attachments

• Gondola hatch_2238.JPG
    Gondola hatch_2238.JPG
    32 KB · Views: 141
  • Gondola hatch_2239.JPG
    Gondola hatch_2239.JPG
    31.9 KB · Views: 134
  • Gondola Hatch_2241.JPG
    Gondola Hatch_2241.JPG
    30.5 KB · Views: 132
  • Kubelwagen_2151.JPG
    Kubelwagen_2151.JPG
    36.5 KB · Views: 128
  • Kubelwagen_2162.JPG
    Kubelwagen_2162.JPG
    31.8 KB · Views: 133
This weekend is it! this beast must be finished for the Model Expo the following weekend....so I have to pull my finger out!!!

was going to worry about the bombs and racks after the comp but I don't like to 'Finish' a model and then go back to it to do extra work....with extra handling.....I seriously fear breakage of something...and Boy do I go off at myself when that happens..!!!

Guttorm, any good pics of the boarding ladder and how it sits or attaches to the lower open Gondola hatch?

I assume the MG rotates sort of out of the way to one side or is it normally removed completely for access.
Where pictures show this access open, some still have the gun showing while others don't?

the ladder just attach to two small holes in the gondola.. and its up to each crewmember if they leave the gun in or out..here is a picture of the position the gun should be when not in use ( white lines to match )

the ladder is attached in the bola just abouve the hinges of the "entry door/gun position"

hope this helps

Attachments

• bottom gun.bmp
    679.1 KB · Views: 104

Users who are viewing this thread

Back