**** DONE: Revell 1/32 Ju88A-5 4D + MR 7/KG30 MTO Group Build

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

The '111 I'll get at some point.....another northern (Norway) based bird me think! Anti shipping and all that....

And, Wayne.....I agree with the lads, I'm gonna be so disappointed to see this one finished and even though I'll be food for the worms before I even get close to the same quality as you with my '88 or any other warbird, it has been a tremendous pleasure to follow this thread, I'll be going back and forth using it as inspiration when I get started on the A-4.

As for you Gutt, I'm sure that Wayne will agree....your help in every way has been priceless to say the least! (Even though he sometimes might have wanted to bitch slap you).... :lol:

Last edited:
Where is the He111 ? Supposed to be out this month, but my local shop haven't heard anything. And Jamie was told by his shop it's now delayed until next year .... b*gg*er, I was going to get myself one for my Christmas present. Well, no b*gg*er else will get it for me !!

And, Wayne.....I agree with the lads, I'm gonna be so disappointed to see this one finished and even though I'll be food for the worms before I even get close to the same quality as you with my '88 or any other warbird, it has been a tremendous pleasure to follow this thread, I'll be going back and forth using it as inspiration when I get started on the A-4.

Thanks for that Jan...hope it will provide hours of fun for you....make that months!!:shock: ...:lol::lol:

As for you Gutt, I'm sure that Wayne will agree....your help in every way has been priceless to say the least! (Even though he sometimes might have wanted to bitch slap you).... :lol:

Yes I very much appreciate Guttorms input.....AND there were thoughts of a B!tch slapping...very brief thoughts of course!:D:D:D

Now, some more progress shots...the only thing left to do now is the Aerial wiring, stretched sprue already prepared....for all intents and purposes THE BUILD IS FINISHED!:D:D:D

Also added one additional thing the Wire cable that runs from behind the canopy and down the side of the fuselage to a hatch which contains a dingy...after some reviewing of some construction photos and a recovered Ju88 the hatch is more of a Square hatch than the long rectangular one shown in most plan drawings...which probably applies mainly to A-4's onwards? I used a piece of thin brass rod bent to shape to do the job!

Attachments

• Bomb Racks finished_2338.JPG
    Bomb Racks finished_2338.JPG
    77.9 KB · Views: 123
  • Life Raft Cable_2332.JPG
    Life Raft Cable_2332.JPG
    46.6 KB · Views: 145
  • Canopy Finished_2342.JPG
    Canopy Finished_2342.JPG
    70.2 KB · Views: 147
This tread is to long, so I just wait to see all photos in on place, mr. Litlle?

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i would gladly taken some slaps to see this build go on.. that is truly a state of art and the details are lovely.. it makes a Ju 88 restorers eye wet :)

i dont care what any judges says ( regarding models ) for me this is 1st prize as this is how a Ju 88 should look like..i am sure some will nag at you at some details ( as they havent seen them before.. but just redirect them to this thread and me..hehe ) and just so you know it..i have given you details i have keept to myself for a long time and not pointed out on any other Ju88 build .. but i could not let this baby go without them :) i kinda feel this 88 kit just as much mine as you do :) hehe

but i want to see tonns of pictures of it.. from a distance,.details.. close up..the whole plane.. out in correct settings :)

there is ofcourse a few small details i could add.. BUT as you are mounting bombs the large letters "A" in red on the bombracks wont show..( just in the middle of the dark greay parts ) so lets not bother with that..haha

just bloddy great :)

<3

What can I say Wayne, the build is outstanding and the finishing touches are polishing it off nicely. Good luck in the competition mate, although I don't think you'll need it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back