**** DONE: Revell 1/32 Ju88A-5 4D + MR 7/KG30 MTO Group Build

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

i was in a hurry so i just uploaded the picture and run out the door.. but i see i need to change format.. but here it is.. in locked position when not in use

and a few more details for you to add..hehe

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 137
Ok, first up painted the Bomb racks...

Have noticed that the bomb holding centre piece is a different darker colour on a few images I have seen...RLM 66 maybe ?
Unless Guttorm says differently am going with this possibility...:D

Attachments

• Bomb Racks RLM 65_2309.JPG
    Bomb Racks RLM 65_2309.JPG
    39 KB · Views: 125
So with the darker Centre piece here is what the first rack looks like....

Have added some Pencil lead to the front of the centre rack to give it a metallic dark Grey look, centre piece is not glued in yet...

Attachments

• Bomb Rack_2316.JPG
    Bomb Rack_2316.JPG
    59.5 KB · Views: 128
Ah, that centre piece! In some pics, it looks like it might be bare steel, so the colour you've got it, with the pencil lead, looks about right. Great job mate, and really looking forward to seeing it all together.

looking good and you got my approval on the sentre pieces :) correct colour :)

and i agree..i hate to see this done..been something i have followed with great joy.. so what to do now ?

:(

Wayne, as much as I hate to admit it, I hate to see you finish this man. It has been a pleasure watching you build this.

Like what I see Wayne. Must be getting close to the show.

and i agree..i hate to see this done..been something i have followed with great joy.. so what to do now ?

:(

Well Guys.....the aim is that the build will be finished tomorrow....

....the lower Gondola access hatch is done and in place, bomb racks are in place...pics below...
also done without pics...the top rear canopy is in place, all defensive armament is in place, the main Aerial mast is fitted on top of the canopy, Pitot tube done and in place.

Remaining tomorrow... lower fuselage antenna, some exhaust staing on the outer bomb racks and wing lights... also remove the remaining masks on the engines and fuselage..may do the wire rigging then or later?

Attachments

• Bomb Racks in place_2326.JPG
    Bomb Racks in place_2326.JPG
    59.4 KB · Views: 103
  • Lower Access Hatch_2327.JPG
    Lower Access Hatch_2327.JPG
    25.6 KB · Views: 103

Users who are viewing this thread

Back