**** DONE: Revell 1/32 Ju88A-5 4D + MR 7/KG30 MTO Group Build

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

dont forget the whitewall tire on the tailwheel.. :) and i see you use a norwegian invetion as clamps :) very good :)
( yes,,those were patented by a norwegian..hehe )

looking good my friend

some more progress....on the rear wheel.....have since flattened the tyre and started painting it today...

Attachments

• Tail Wheel Assy_9733.JPG
    Tail Wheel Assy_9733.JPG
    19.4 KB · Views: 139
  • Tail Wheel Assy_9736.JPG
    Tail Wheel Assy_9736.JPG
    22 KB · Views: 140
Question: Why didn't you paint the tire before attaching it to the axle? Just asking as I would assume it would be easier to paint. (sitting on knees, arms stretched out, face kissing the floor)

While i haven't had much Ju88 time this past week, thinking she will need to go on a base so some additions will be necessary...so i grabbed this today!

Attachments

• Kagero0264.JPG
    Kagero0264.JPG
    68.1 KB · Views: 105
ahhh..me like :) just like mine..never finished.. i still add small details to my base :) but i am sure yours will be ten times better.
planning something like this ? cant wait to see what you come up with :)

Attachments

• modelling 008.jpg
    modelling 008.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 159
The additions to the base will be simple.....and yes I WILL finish this project....3 weeks holidays starting next Friday.....followed by a further 4 weeks holiday in July...SO there will be plenty of Modelling time coming soon!!:D

The Ju88 will have some priority!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back