**** DONE: Revell 1/32 Ju88A-5 4D + MR 7/KG30 MTO Group Build

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

one question.. with the details i have made you add.. what does that mean to you when you look at your model..
does it look more the "right stuff" or do you think you would have looked at it the same way without those details..

i sure know what it means to me..hehe

Looking good Wayne. I need to put those on my 110 as well. So they're not painted in RLM 65?

Well I assumed as much too Andy, but remembered Guttorm had made mention of them earlier in the thread so I went back to find the answer....

Oh I'm happy to have upgraded the basic kit to a more accurate representation of the real thing, given I have more time and someone to guide me on the "little things" that normally would not be included or even thought about when building a Ju88...

There is one sad thing though.....there will be many who view it that will not know of the detail and extra effort AND guidance that went in to it....

But you and I and the forum members will know....and that is most important to me....

it will be lost to most spectators..but not all as something in the subconciness will tell them "this looks right"
even if they dont even know what it is that makes it look that way

the devil is in the details

Ok, who's gonna build the next 1/32 '88 here on the forum?? Not me!!!

This one Wayne, would fit perfectly next to the '88 that Gutt is restoring! And....if this one doesn't get a Gold Medal......

Users who are viewing this thread