**** DONE: Revell 1/32 Ju88A-5 4D + MR 7/KG30 MTO Group Build

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I've worked out that, due to the fur, Wayne is either a Wallabe, Kangaroo or Koala !
Really looking forward to seeing the finished model Wayne. And it deserves a really nice, although uncluttered, plain base., with a polished wood trim, and maybe 'grass'. It also needs its own display case, being such a fantastic, beyond museum-quality, exhibit. The data plate will really finish it off nicely.

None of the above furry animals....

I will place it on a base Terry, with a few bits'n'pieces and some grass....Plus the Data Plate!

Wayne, do you realize that you have been working on this model for 370 days so far. Your patience and perseverance is going to pay of in spades sir.

Won't say I've been working on it for ALL of those days...but working and thinking about how to do certain things have certainly occupied quite a few of them!

Ok...extra coat of flat on the canopy today and Masks off! have begun the next stage of fitting the guns...one is in place and setting in place...

Also got an addition to place on the base at some stage....

Attachments

• Rear canopy masking off_2022.JPG
    30.5 KB · Views: 104
  • Rear Canopy Masking off_ 2024.JPG
    30 KB · Views: 94
  • Kubelwagon_2020.JPG
    50.5 KB · Views: 103

Users who are viewing this thread