**** DONE: Spitfire Mk. Vb Trop. BS231 “D” of No 452 Sqn defending Darwin .

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Like Wayne said Bill, if you will back away from the subject a bit more the camera can read the image better because the ratio on the depth of field drops some what and you can then go into your photo program on your computer and crop it and touch it up. It is looking real sharp by the way. Keep up the good work.:thumbright:

What I have discovered is if I use the TV option, I can change the shutter speed, and increase the depth of field. Works a trick. I am finding this camera is sooo easy to use. 30 bucks well spent. Would recommend it to anyone wanting an easy to use, close up camera. It's the same one I think Wayne uses. When I get the gun sight mounted, I just painted it today, I will take another final shot of the cockpit. Gun sight, from about 3 feet back, no retouching or adjusting.....

Attachments

• 11 gun sight.jpg
    11 gun sight.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 97
Thanks guys........ been fighting this thing inside me...... finally glued the sight in.... and I promise, this is the last picture of the ****-pit before I button up the fuselage. Then on to the wings. And the sight is hardly visible. But there it is!

Gear legs, mechanism, and inside of gear doors painted today as well. So, I am gainin on it......

Attachments

• 12 cock-pit.jpg
    12 cock-pit.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 81
Thanks, means a great deal......
There goin up the "old boy" this morning with a camera, finally.... to find out why I can't drain the snake! Then who knows what! Just a roto rooter or the kitchen knife again!!!!!!!!!!!

will it never end.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back