Gnomey's Pictures (5 Viewers)

We don't have or I haven't seen the dafodils with an orange centre
 
We don't have many of them but they my favourite to photograph.

Nope GG. Just a simple selecting of the petals and making the yellow stand out more before repeating with the centre (with orange) and the stem (with a bit of green). I think it came out quite nicely.
 
Agreed, does look rather spiffy!:shock: Jesus now I sound like Terry:lol: :lol:
 
Yeah they are not great but the point is they are hard to edit out of the picture so therefore it is obvious if it has been tampered with (at least that was the idea). I know they make the photo look worse but generally speaking what watermark doesn't...
 
Couple of shots of local bridge I took the other day. I was also looking through to see if I had any moon shots but couldn't find any so might try and get some if the weather is good.

Not used the camera as much as I would liked recently but not much I can do about that...
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6267.jpg
    IMG_6267.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_6272.jpg
    IMG_6272.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 124
Nice pictures of the bridge Gnomey. :thumbright:

It looks very old to me because of the stone construction.
Do you know when it was built ?


Wheels
 
That's a really cool bridge, Gnomey...I love that style of stonework.
 
Everyone is posting moon shots, so I thought I would contribute a few.

Both taken at 250mm and 1/500.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6308cr.jpg
    IMG_6308cr.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 168
  • IMG_6306cr.jpg
    IMG_6306cr.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 162
Nice shots!:D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back