Hobbycraft Dornier Do-17Z 5K+EA BoB GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks Glenn sorry for crappy pictures, whoever keeps taking my camera messes my settings up and I need to play with it to get it back to normal.

Thanks Aaron and David!

Nah, he knows that revenge would only make it worse for him. Tomorrow should be ordering the vacuform canopy so I can start some of the masking.

Thanks Karl!

Ordering canopy later and maybe some other decals progress, will have to see how the night goes.

That's looking great H, and i agree, probably your best yet. Do you really need the vac canopy? Just thinking they can be a sod to fit accurately, especially as the model is now painted, and it might be worth doing a test fit of the kit canopy first. If it looks OK, then mask that with tape and fit it. If not, then try the vac canopy.

Thanks Glenn sorry for crappy pictures, whoever keeps taking my camera messes my settings up and I need to play with it to get it back to normal.

I was just thinking how great your pictures looked let alone how well the model has come on. As already said H this is your best effort yet. As we say down under 'Y done well mate.'

Thanks Vic! Did the white bands today...

Attachments

• P7090546.JPG
    P7090546.JPG
    39.5 KB · Views: 82
  • P7090548.JPG
    P7090548.JPG
    41.8 KB · Views: 73

Users who are viewing this thread

Back