"Kanonvogel" Ju 87 G-2

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Neat work Marek. I was going to suggest building-up a kit blade to the correct profile, then casting more in resin, using the built-up blade as a master. But it looks like Wojtek has found the answer!

Thank you mate. At first I thougt I would do as you sugested but then I decided that if there is a ready set of blades I´d use them insted. And You are right Wojtek found the answer!:D

Marek shouldn't be the antanna put in a kind of box.I don't remember if these bare wires were seen or not.

O.K. I decided to try The Airframes way. The ordering system from JRutman was to compicated for me. No Visa or Master-Card and you mast go to the bank for IMO. I am to lazy for that. So here it is the start:

Attachments

• IMG_2632.jpg
    IMG_2632.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_2634.jpg
    IMG_2634.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 62
Looking interesting.But wouldn't be easier if you would cut off these pieces and add some plastic in the gaps and glue all pieces together again?

Looking interesting.But wouldn't be easier if you would cut off these pieces and add some plastic in the gaps and glue all pieces together again?

Dont know. May be. But now I´ll do it that way. Next time I´ll try difret way:lol:

Looking forward to seeing the end result for the blades Marek. Last time I did it, it was similar to the way Wojtek decribed. I added plastic, then filled with Milliput, then sanded and profiled it until it was the correct shape etc. Then the mould was made using Plasticine I think (a long time ago, memory fading!), and four blades cast in resin. Oh, BTW, they were for a 1/32nd scale Spitfire MkIX.

Marek shouldn't be the antanna put in a kind of box.I don't remember if these bare wires were seen or not.

The antena is in the rouded box but wires areto be seen throu the glas. The atena was rotateing on the axel in the box and under the glas. The glas was also wired.

And here it is a progres on the rotor blade:

Attachments

• Clipboard02.jpg
    Clipboard02.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 66
  • Clipboard03.jpg
    Clipboard03.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 66

Users who are viewing this thread

Back