Mitsubishi A6M8 CGI Project

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

hi Shinpachi.
I know its a long hard slog, but the results will more than compensate for all the graft.
keep it up.
regards
blobs

Thank you very much, sirs, for your all kind words and good advices, Gnomey, blobs and Aaron!
Utterly, I think I have been repeating to forget each painstaking step when it was over to go next for a hundred times:)

BTW, I believe that I've found out a secret of Zero structure which, as long as I know, no one has ever told.
Almost modellers place a pair of canopy rails in parallel as a matter of course but it is not original way.
I'll be able to show my understanding soon.

Thanks again guys!
Please keep in touch.

A6M8_image01RS.JPG
A6M8_image05RS.JPG

Thanks Wayne!

Having checked some drawings, I now understand the rails should not be parallel but placed along the frames leaning inside.
In that case, the canopy wheels could be swingable in the allowance of about 20mm.
I'm about to simulate it in my CGI work.

This may be a tiny matter but no one has ever explained it.

A6M8_image02abS.JPG

Last edited:
Absolutely breathtaking work Shinpachi-San, I'm speechless! Said it before, but will say it again, your work is second to none my friend!
I'm sure that Jiro Horikoshi is looking over your shoulder, showing you both approval and pride! :notworthy:

Thank you very much for your so nice words, Lucky:)
I am also glad you are as fine as ever!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back