My Damn Finger... ***WARNING: Graphic Damage

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Theres a brilliant Month Python sketch...that I wont mention !....its only a scratch etc...

And I certainly wont suggest getting a replacement froma Second Hand Shop !

Dude...I do sympathise, having stuck screwdrivers and gawd knows what else into my hands over the years.

My 51 Project isnt going to have the normal 'kill markings on the canopy rail...its gonna have a whole row of crossed Plasters !!!!

It'll heal mate...just take a little while to do, and hopefully, you'll be able to sleep without too much hassle from your throbbing digit !

The wound is on my left hand middle finger, and its healin, thanks for the comments....

Yes I cleaned up the backboard, as well as the blood trail.... And its CAT6 not 5e, no cheap stuff here....

And there was infact a sleeve extender on my drill, I just didnt use it dammit....

And finally, just to top it off, my air comressor just died today while spraying Future..... Great fuc*in week....

Ouch Dan, that looks nasty, I can just feel it throbbing, just like when you burn your fingertips. Hope it heals well so the 87 can get finished.

:hotsun: :hotsun:

Damn man thats pretty brutal! Take it easy eh?

Im kinda suffering slightly myself, was shoveling sand/gravel mix in the sun and I've burn my shoulders to a crisp, pus is currently weeping out and into my t shirt.

Its almost impossible to buy philips screws (thank god) up here except for wallboard or drywall screws everything else is Robertson

Users who are viewing this thread

Back