My Truck

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Micdrow

“Archive”
Aug 21, 2006
Wisconsin
Picture2 001.jpg
Picture2 002.jpg
Picture2 003.jpg
Well Ive talked about it in a few threads and finally took some nice shots of it so here it is. This is my toy and model. Today was a beautiful November day so I polished it up a bit.

Last edited:
Beauty!! I love the large cabs!

I like the Chevy Avalanche for that reason but the small cargo area is just ridiculous. That has a large cab and a nice bed. :D

Beauty!! I love the large cabs!

I like the Chevy Avalanche for that reason but the small cargo area is just ridiculous. That has a large cab and a nice bed. :D

Thanks Harrison,

Yeah she as a few exta's under the hood also. Namly the high performance chip package for the 5.7 V eight hemi.

Sweet! My dad was going to get a new pickup but decided on a Honda Pilot. His reasoning was that the seats all fold down so he can put something there, and it has more seats than most SUV's with 8. Nice car, I just like Pick-ups betters :D

Sweet! My dad was going to get a new pickup but decided on a Honda Pilot. His reasoning was that the seats all fold down so he can put something there, and it has more seats than most SUV's with 8. Nice car, I just like Pick-ups betters :D

I use to have a Dodge Durango and you could fold down the seats or take them out. Got tired of that and then having to clean the carpet after hauling something so got rid of it and went with this a few years back.

Yea, that's an issue he is starting to realize now. He is going to probably keep the pilot, let my mom keep the Honda CRV and probably buy a Ford 150 or 250.

Nice truck Micdrow!

Lookin' good!

TO

Thanks TO,

Its a work in progress, Ive been thinking about changing out the hood but not for sure yet. Last I looked they wanted 1200 dollars for the hood and thats not painted.

Thanks guys, as for the cost of running her she is not cheap and I dont drive it every day. I normally drive a car around. I break this out when the weather gets really bad in the winter and then play around with it once in a while on a nice day in the summer.

I wish I had taken before and after pictures, When I first bought it, it had foot wide rattle snake pen stripping. I had that removed. I added the chrome running boards, Eagle in back window. Tunnel cover for the bed. Fog lights, duel exhaust and a few other things.

Sweet truck Micdrow. If I bring my SuperCrew over, will you wash it up?

Well Im soar today, it took me 4 hours to wash and wax that one by hand and well I still never finished all the small detail I normally do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back