My Truck

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Nice! I like the rear window graphic.

Thanks Eric,

I special ordered it a few years back from you neck of the woods in California. Alot of people ask where I got it because they want one but Ive told no one as I wanted it to be orginal in this area. Kinda selfish I guess.

Well if I stay out of the accerator I get around 17 miles to the gallon. But if I play with it, it drops around 9 miles to the gallon. :oops:

Great!:D
My Skoda Octavia with TDI engine makes some 40 miles to the gallon...btw, do they sell German cars with TDI engines in USA as well? I mean something like VW Passat,VW Touran, VW Tuareg, Skoda Octavia (produced in Czech Republic but with German TDI engine).
If so you can drive them in USA almost free of charge:lol:

Great!:D
My Skoda Octavia with TDI engine makes some 40 miles to the gallon...btw, do they sell German cars with TDI engines in USA as well? I mean something like VW Passat,VW Touran, VW Tuareg, Skoda Octavia (produced in Czech Republic but with German TDI engine).
If so you can drive them in USA almost free of charge:lol:

I think the biggest problem would be pollution control systems rules for getting them in the US and safety features required. Though I just read an article that mine was up in the top 8 but then again it isn't close to the pollution put out by earlier cars.

When I was over sea's I found out how cheap some of the porch, lamborghini and such where compared to over hear and then you find out all the things that have to be added if you bought it over sea's and then bring it here.

PS. sorry for the late response, Im putting in a huge amount of over time again for the holidays.!!!

Well here you go, a few shots. Nothing major as far as chrome goes. Doesnt hold up to well with the salt in winter. Front shot as well of the raditors for it. Pretty much wall the wall engine. There are 16 spark plugs in this engine. Two per cylinder. Im hoping I will never have to change them as some of them are a real pain to get too. It does have the high performance chip set in the computer. Ive had this up to aroun 120 mph before I backed off.

Attachments

• Picture2 004.jpg
    Picture2 004.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 68
  • Picture2 006.jpg
    Picture2 006.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 61
  • Picture2 007.jpg
    Picture2 007.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 64
  • Picture2 009.jpg
    Picture2 009.jpg