Navy CO Loses Her Command

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I read that the sailor who was ordered into timeout was a chief ...... definatly not a thing to do!

As for her profanity; it wasnt so much her using it; it was the way she used it was not what you would expect from a senior officer.

Funny I just saw that movie with Bogey. She sounds like a real winner. Definitly book material.

I wonder if she found out who stole the strawberries.
ass.gif

It was still a cool Bogart flick though.

Wheels

What a bitch! Nothing more to say. She deserves to be relieved of command. I had a shitty CO one time (we called him the "Evil Bob Saget" because of the way he looked), but he never would have gotten away with doing **** like that.

It may seem trivial what she did, but if you treat your crew, company, squadron, etc. like that, they will not respect you and it will destroy the readiness of the unit.

Totally agree. Its common in the Navy to refer to a ship as a Happy ship or an unhappy ship, its all down to the little things that you don't see in the specs. You can bet your last penny that a Happy ship is a far more effective ship and hers was a seriously unhappy ship.

I read that on a previous ship she screamed and swore at an RN Navigating officer as she thought that had had run the ship aground, when all that happened was that the ship came out of protected waters into choopy waters and shuddered for a second as the motion changed.

Can anyone guess how she would have reacted if it had been a real emergency?

What a bitch! Nothing more to say. She deserves to be relieved of command. I had a shitty CO one time (we called him the "Evil Bob Saget" because of the way he looked), but he never would have gotten away with doing **** like that.

It may seem trivial what she did, but if you treat your crew, company, squadron, etc. like that, they will not respect you and it will destroy the readiness of the unit.

Amen to that...been on both kinds of boats before, and there is a very big difference between the two. Heh. Also applies to the civilian world, too.

Drag race was no big deal. Happens plenty. But pissing on your crew, real bad for morale. Dumb move.

Not the first psycho who ran a ship and not the last. Really, once you get past the gender, it's not a big deal. Just a loser who the Navy fired.

"The higher the monkey climbs the tree, the more of an ass she lets us see"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back