New guy in Texas (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

s2dbob

Recruit
Jul 2, 2010
Carrollton, Texas
I am a model builder in 1/72 so I can have big planes with the small, found this group while searching for info on Corsair wing folding. I'm currently working on a F4U-1 Corsair, P-40E Warhawk, P-51D Mustang, Spitfire Mk 1A, Halifax B.III, and a T-47 Snowspeeder. I also have steam-era trains in 1/87 centered around Delaware Hudson and Sandy River Rangeley Lakes, and 1/24 1/25 cars. As well, I have about a dozen and a half cars from 1920 to 1971, I'm often working on the daily driver Studebakers and El Camino, and I sell antique British car parts to pay for all the toys. I'm married 40 years next month (and still friends!). I'm constantly amazed and thrilled by all the great people and all the information they share in forums like this one that I have just found. Thank you.

Bob M

sign0016.gif

G'day Bob, glad to have you join us.

happy0120.gif
happy0120.gif

Hello Bob M ,WELCOME and hope you stay and enjoy this forum..Pull up a comfy chair and get suck in..

HOUSTON.

Welcome to the family Bob

G'day Bob,

Welcome aboard!

looking forward to seeing some pix of your projects, especially the Halifax as I'm about to embark on very same! (see thread in " Questins on kits, decals etc"

cheers
pete

Users who are viewing this thread

Back