PTO Build Choices

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Lucky said:
Well, I'm a dog and a "cat" person....
Honestly, that has got to be the gayest thing EVER typed on these pages.... It was so gay, I felt MYSELF getting gay, that how gay it was...

Real gay...

Like Liberace gay...

Oscar Wilde gayness....

I vote to have Jan temporarily banned for a day so he can reflect on how the gayness of the above post affected those here who dont follow the ways of the gay...

Can I get someone to second the motion???

Aaawwww.....come Daniella, don't tell me that I managed to get you so excited, that you got your footsies caught up in your pom poms doing jumps and high kicks!

Why's everything gone pink all of a sudden?
Maybe Jan should be sent to the museum that was once R.A.F. Gaydon.....

Victimized???? This is victimized:

Attachments

• HOLD_DAT.gif
    HOLD_DAT.gif
    157.3 KB · Views: 33
Honestly, that has got to be the gayest thing EVER typed on these pages.... It was so gay, I felt MYSELF getting gay, that how gay it was...

Real gay...

Like Liberace gay...

Oscar Wilde gayness....

I vote to have Jan temporarily banned for a day so he can reflect on how the gayness of the above post affected those here who dont follow the ways of the gay...

Can I get someone to second the motion???

Then I guess that this link won't put me in a better light....or? Ian's Shoelace Site - Introduction

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I want to build a Jug for this GB, I have a 1/48 Academy P-47N.

The kit markings are of a bird based at Iowo Jima 1945. 456th FS, 414th FG, 20th AF, 774 (48839) "Gerry" flown by E.H.McEachron.

The kit instructions say the tail and nose band are yellow, but I read somewhere on the net that the tail and noseband were really a light blue colour. I found a build on another forum with the tail/nose painted blue. But have also found builds with the bits painted yellow. Anyone got any information on this?

acys2155.jpg

img1438dj9.jpg

But I might get aftermarket decals and do a different bird. Something with some nice nose-art. 8)

I've decided I will be building a Seafire L.IIIc of 887 NAS, HMS Indefatigable, August 1945. Not only is it FAA, but it also gives me a good excuse to chop up the Airfix 1/48 Spit Vc I have in the stash. The same kit also builds into an Aussie Mk Vc, but I can't resist a bit of FAA :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back