PTO Build Choices

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Would it be possible to in some way add ribbons for each completed GB? Like the one below, the Asiatic Pacific Campaign Medal, but as I said a ribbon instead, of course I suspect that they look different for the commonwealth, right? Opinions?
Just though that it could be fun, if it's too much hassle just ignore this post...:oops: :lol:

Jan, this wasn't really answered before, but I think it's a great idea. A ribbon can be awarded to every member who takes part in a group build and could either be displayed under their avatar or siggy.
BTW do Australian or New Zealand based a/c count in this GB? I'm doing an Aus based spit and maybe an OTU P-40.

:lol: Thanks Terry, but I wasn't sure if we were sticking to combat types. There's a beaut looking RAAF OTU P-40 I've been hanging out to build for awhile.

Got this today for Executive Officer, Lieutenant (Junior Grade) William N. Leonard's F4F-4 Wildcat (Bureau # 5244), "Black 13", VF-3, for his combat air patrol, that he flew during the morning of 4 June 1942 from USS Yorktown (CV-5).

DSCF0004-26.jpg

:oops: I did! :lol: As far as I know, I'll do Leonard's Wildcat, "Swede" Vejtasa's Dauntless aaand possibly "Butcher Bob's" Corsair, all depends on time etc....got the kits, it's just the bl*sted paint that I need now. I want to use Vallejo's, so I'll have to check to see which suits for what FS standard....(phew).

I have a question.

I wasn't going to do this build (waiting for the BoB and the Med) but just before my dad passed away he was working on a Devastator or a Dauntless - I have to find it. He had started and only did a few things but it got me thinking maybe I could finish it for this build. Could I do that or would it be acceptable? I'll post pics of where he left off as a starting spot.

I gotta find where I put it and see what I'm dealing with. He had only just started it so there isn't much done. And no heart strings pulled here. I just don't really have anything from that theatre.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back