Quotes and Jokes

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Ah... I know I had saw a good religious joke a while back. Just found it back on the internet...

Little April was not the best student in Sunday school. Usually she slept through class. One day the teacher called on her while she was napping, "Tell me April, who created the universe?" When April didn't stir, little Johnny, a boy seated in the chair behind her, took a pin and jabbed her in the rear.

"GOD ALMIGHTY!" shouted April and the teacher said, "Very good" and April fell back asleep.

A while later the teacher asked April, "Who is our Lord and Saviour." But, April didn't even stir from her slumber. Once again, Johnny came to the rescue and stuck her again.

"JESUS CHRIST!" shouted April and the teacher said, "Very good," and April fell back asleep.

Then the teacher asked April a third question. "What did Eve say to Adam after she had her twenty-third child?" and again, Johnny jabbed her with the pin.

This time April jumped up and shouted, "IF YOU STICK THAT THING IN ME ONE MORE TIME, I'LL BREAK IT IN HALF AND STICK IT UP YOU'RE AR*E!"

...The teacher fainted!

:lol:

Is Sex Work?

A U.S. Air Force captain was about to start the morning briefing to his

staff. While waiting for the coffee machine to finish its brewing, the

captain decided to pose a question to all assembled. He explained that

his wife had been a bit frisky the night before and he failed to get his

usual amount of sound sleep. He posed the question of just how much of

sex was "work" and how much of it was "pleasure?"

A Major chimed in with 75-25% in favor of work.

A lieutenant said it was 50-50%. depending upon his state of inebriation

at the time.

There being no consensus, the captain turned to the airman who was in

charge of making the coffee. What was HIS opinion?

Without any hesitation, the young airman responded, "Sir, it has to be

100% pleasure."

The captain was surprised and, as you might guess, asked why?

"Well, sir, if there was any work involved, the officers would have me

doing it for them."

The room fell silent..

God Bless the Air Force enlisted.

Wanting to finish his ship first or as soon as possible or on time April 15 1943, Captain J. Clark....

.....if material for these tasks was not available, Jocko said, it ought to be taken from sister flattops being built in yard - The Intrepid (CV-11), the new Hornet (CV-12), Franklin (CV-13) and Ticonderoga (CV-14). And if more men were required to do the work on Yorktown, they should be pulled off the other ships. Ferguson, Herd and Petty answered "GO!" Jocko broke nearly every rule in the book. At one time he had over 4,000 men of the yard's 31,000-man work force laboring on his ship alone.

He was a taskmaster - a sundowner in Navy parlance - merciless, gruff, stern, loud, utterly humorless and totally uncompromising. "Godammit," he roared at them , "if you can't run, walk. If you can't walk, crawl. But get the job done. And if you can't get the job done, get off my ship!"

:salute:

Last edited:
Gotta love a guy like that, Lucky! :salute:

Emailed to me from my brother:

Attachments

• Inside%20a%20Can%20of.jpg
    Inside%20a%20Can%20of.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 323

Users who are viewing this thread

Back