SOME VERY BAD NEWS

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Damn Joe, this is terrible news. Words fail at a time like this. Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your wife. Please let us know if you need anything. You know we are here for you, buddy.

Folks - thanks for everything.

As you could imagine I'm pretty numb. Been dealing with the legal folks and soon the NTSB. I'll have more info during the next few days. I'll check in on occasion to give an update and ban the occsaional spammer. Again thanks for your thoughts and prayers.

Having met Bob a few times over the years myself, I can see what a horrible loss this is to you and your family.

You know where to reach me Joe, if you need anything. If you and the missus need a place to crash in SoCal or anything, let me know. Villa Van Gilder is always open to aviators and friends (and those who are both) in need.

I can offer you nothing my sympathy and condolences.
I know your wife must be distraught. Please give my sympathy to her, as well.
I am sure he is now looking down from that great airfield in the sky.
Blue skies, forever.

Joe, Im not very literate so I am unable in words to express my regrets to yourself ,your family and especialy your wifes terrible loss you have my deepest and profound sympathies.

with heart felt sadness
Lee

Oh my God! That's terrible Joe, just bl**dy terrible! I'm so very sorry for your untimelly loss of a loved one. Please accept and forward most heartfelt and sincere sympathies and condolences to the rest of the family, you're all with me!:salute:

Holy ****! I am so sorry to hear this Joe! My prayers go out to you and your family! As Eric said, you know how to get in touch with all of us on the team. Do not hesitate to do so, if you need anything.

Last edited:
I'm very sorry to hear about this great loss to you, your wife and your family.
I just hope that he died, doing what he loved most to do - fly. That's not the worst way to die.
You are all in my thoughts and prayers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back