TIME FOR THE NEW BANNER PICS.....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Ok, heres my idea but I have to find some better pics. Trying to get that front site down the fuselage like the Corsair.

Attachments

• bannermain.gif.gif
    bannermain.gif.gif
    223.5 KB · Views: 68
I think Njacos looks great.

Now is it going to change that fast? I think it should change only when you load the page, or at a slower pace.

Maybe throw in a Japanese and British aircraft as well.

I like the rotating plane pics too, NJaco. Most folks I know of glance at the banner once, and don't look back when loading another page. If its moving (albiet at a much slower pace, and with more planes), that makes it so much more interesting!

Would a P-38 in there be possible?

Flying Dutch, you meant Marcel didn't you?

Well done Njaco bud...:D But I agree with DerAdler's suggestion.

Oh, I agree with all the suggestions. I need more pics of planes. I had a Spit, Hurricane, Zero and Yak but they didn't match up too well.

And the time can be lengthened, no problem. I just threw that together as an example.

I can fix the font.

And please, thank Cosimo for the great main graphic that I messed with. Its just as much his idea as mine.

Why didn't I look here for pics!!! Found a great Spit, Hurri and P-38. Now for some Japanese, Dutch, Russian and maybe Italian and I can have a pretty decent example. Give me a few days.

Looks great NJ!..

Small comment: I'd like to see the direction of the planes alternate if possible.
For example:
2 facing to the right
2 facing to the left
repeat.

I like it better than:
4 facing right
1 facing left
repeat..

and the font jumps but I'm sure u know that.. great job!

I'll see what I can do. I was trying to get the same direction so it would look like they were coming at you like you have the Corsair doing.

And apparently your font for the Corsair banner was changed very slightly from the blank banner you sent me but it has been fixed!

I think I have most of the planes - still one or two to find then I can give a good representation of it.

Ok here is what I have so far - just a representation of an idea I had. I'm not real satisfied with the pics but they'll do for now. At least until Les can get some answers on what we can do.

Attachments

• banner200.gif
    banner200.gif
    536.7 KB · Views: 79

Users who are viewing this thread

Back