TIME FOR THE NEW BANNER PICS.....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I'll see what I can do. I was trying to get the same direction so it would look like they were coming at you like you have the Corsair doing.

And apparently your font for the Corsair banner was changed very slightly from the blank banner you sent me but it has been fixed!

I think I have most of the planes - still one or two to find then I can give a good representation of it.

Ok here is what I have so far - just a representation of an idea I had. I'm not real satisfied with the pics but they'll do for now. At least until Les can get some answers on what we can do.

Hi Njaco, Comisso changed the aliasing of the fonts later in his project, that's why the font on his final project is slightly different then in the background you got. Maybe Comisso can send you a better one with the right font or you can get the corsair alone, so all a/c have the same background?

Alright, this should be my final entry. I corrected the Corsair font, tried to get aircraft from all countries involved and tried to represent those countries of the members here. I'm satisfied with the pics (the A6M was the best I could find, I dunno) and tried to show the major aircraft of the war. Maybe someone can spruce it up, make it sparkle, whatever.

Now to go Xmas shopping! :)

Attachments

• bannerfinal.gif
    bannerfinal.gif
    716.8 KB · Views: 5,939
Ugh.....

Well guys, once again we're getting to the point where the new banners are gonna be needed, this time for real....

The banner size is going to be different now due to the new Forum so.....

Get crackin.... Looks like we can utilize 3 different ones from what Horse said, although the switching gimmick Chris posted up above may work out as well.....

What is the size of the banner? That image with the circles and clean blue is not very large, but I would assume it stretches all the way. And I mean the technical size of the banner in the HTML, not the visual size.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back