B-17engineer
Colonel
Well looking at my user info I joined on December 9th, 2007. While it's not the 9th I have some time now and thought I'd make the thread
I just want to say to Mods and members I thank you all for the great years that I have been a member here so far and I hope many more years in the future! Well when I joined I was well to say the least a little confused. I had a bad start (*Tries forgetting what happened
** ) but since then I think I have grown a lot.
I've learned many things here weather it be information, model building skills, and even life lessons. I appreciate the great atmosphere the members and mods create here and especially thanks the Mods for running the place
. Thank you for making me part of your 'family.' I think of most of you more than a name on a screen, I think of you all as friends
Again thanks for the years of enjoyment,
Harrison
I just want to say to Mods and members I thank you all for the great years that I have been a member here so far and I hope many more years in the future! Well when I joined I was well to say the least a little confused. I had a bad start (*Tries forgetting what happened
I've learned many things here weather it be information, model building skills, and even life lessons. I appreciate the great atmosphere the members and mods create here and especially thanks the Mods for running the place
Again thanks for the years of enjoyment,
Harrison




because you never know where all the
will end up. Stay respectful
. Once you go to college, you can afford a good
but don't
.
and Matt
have a discussion will you.