Unofficial GB for Ships?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

As far as a title of a thread is concerned... it should be like for the official GBs. I mean ... 1/400 BB-39 USS Arizona - Unofficial GB for instance. Because we have separate folders for planes, ships, tanks, etc... there is no reason for using a name of a folder in the title. The general rule should be to keep it as short as possible.

Well.....with 500+ (saw that somewhere) pieces, the price per piece should be.....never mind....looks like a halfdecent kit, reading the reviews....and 79.7 cm!....I completely forgot that!!

As in '1/144, DD-570 USS Charles Ausburne, Unofficial GB'?

Great. Although the scale is of 1/144 the length of the hull should be about 80cm.

Last edited:
I use to build ships. Have a USS Enterprise in 1/350 scale with all the planes and a 1/350 Bismark.
Recently I am just about finished with a 1/350 USS Missouri (WWII version). I am building it for a friends father who was at Pearl Harbor in 1941 and later was on a a destroyer as part of the Missouri battle group near the end of the war.
I have over 70 pictures of the build. Here are 3 samples. I have about another weekend of work left to do. (40mm guns and the seaplanes)

Users who are viewing this thread