Unofficial GB for Ships?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I have sent Horse a PM with my proposal. Waiting for his answer.

Maybe we should all start saving the lollypop sticks and sent them to you for next Christmas.

Danke, danke Pal. :D I have enough of them to finish two such ships, including Horatio Nelson's flagship - HMS Victory. To be honest I made a cardboard model of the 104-gun first-rate ship of the line years ago.

5-6 1977.jpg
3-4 1986.jpg

This one?

The only reason I did the Doras build that way was because I have no way to create a subforum but if everyone prefers to run their own separate threads, I won't lose sleep over that. It would be tidy if a mod could start a subforum under the GB heading for everyone to post their separate threads in that case.

"Qualifies" is a non-issue for this build Glenn as there are no rules!

What I meant was, can the Revell kit be used to build either the USS Converse DD-509 or USS Charles Ausburne DD-570? Think that they all have the same rounded bridge, but the rest....

Thanks gentlemen!
Might join with either the Converse or Charles Ausburne then, using the Revell 1/144 Fletcher, as a 1/72 Type IXC or Type VII are a bit on the large side, same as the Gato! :shock:

I need help, no seriously, this is getting out of hand to say the least....so tempted to buy "The Grand Old Lady"....in other words, this classy lassie!

academy1_350mhswarspite%2019_zpst9g3esao.jpg

Well, you can't get the USS Yorktown CV-5 or USS West Virginia BB-48 in 1/350, without selling your liver, a kidney and your left nut!

:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back