What Annoyed You Today? (7 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I went down a really steep hill on a sled..... and there was a ramp at the end I went off and (like I had done a hundred times before this) tried to pull my knees under me... and one didn't quite make it and the whole leg hit a giant rock... it's alll black and blue..

What a story to tell on Monday..

"I got hurt sleigh riding"

My 4 yr old gets really rocking , got a fairly steep hill about a block away so I gotta go every day , now her and her friend try and hit each other as they use the carpet sled

Just a question... Did you consider buying more natural stuff ? I know there can be a lot of chemical products in perfumes, so may be it is those chemical products that are giving you allergies.

I think I really really hurt my leg at a friends house but don't want to tell my mom. My knee, toes, and upper leg hurt so bad.... I can't even walk...F*CK

Bite the bullet - go see a doc

( or a nurse or a physiotherapist, or a chiropracter, osteopath )

Just a question... Did you consider buying more natural stuff ? I know there can be a lot of chemical products in perfumes, so may be it is those chemical products that are giving you allergies.

Yes - and anyhow, when they say you are allergic to perfume - Which one for goodness sake ?

There are flaming Millions of smelly cosmetic products, so surely it cannot be all of them all of the time ?

Note : I use Natural Soap with Sea-Salt combo

Apart from sounding like a complete nancy boy, I have to say that my shaving rash has disappeared in short order

My laptop took a crap on me this morning. why do I go to Good Guys???????????? It won't boot up for me. sh!t. and I can't leave home coz the Super Bowl is on today!

I'm gonna drink a unhealthy amount of Tequila.....

Unknown...."I cannot stand being awake, the pain is too much"
Unknown...."Love means exposing yourself to the pain of being hurt, deeply hurt by someone you trust."
Oscar Wilde...."The heart was made to be broken"

Not annoyed per se... but have had to put the kits away for a month. Going on holiday for three weeks next weekend, which can't be bad, and will be incredibly busy between now and departure. How will I possibly survive?

Users who are viewing this thread