What Cheered You Up Today? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Geo, that sounds like it was more strenuous than my last pilots medical. It was more like 'you walked in here, thats good, height, weight, blood pressure, OK, all done'

Geo, that sounds like it was more strenuous than my last pilots medical. It was more like 'you walked in here, thats good, height, weight, blood pressure, OK, all done'
I remember a physical for my truck driving licence back in the early 80's, the doc held up a pencil and asked, "What color is this?", I said ,"yellow", and he said,"Vision and hearing, perfect, Do you need a penicillin shot?"

Won my first race of the year on Saturday.

The day started out pretty bad, my car came off the trailer, as I was backing off my hill. But lucky for me, the wheels cut to the side, it just backed into the hillside. Then when I got to the track my jack broke, and I really mean it broke. But I ignored the problems and laughed. Qualified 3rd, and won the race.

After giving away a almost sure win in the last race by mistaking a yellow flag for what was really a green flag, I'm feeling much better now.

Wonderful relaxed motorcycle ride with biker buddy Jørn today, riding wherever we felt like going, taking a few surprise turns and ending up near four old bronze age burial mounds on top of a huge hill.
The view of the nearby Sejerø Bay was absolutely stunning, sunshine, clouds with spots of blue in between - gorgeous!
We also stopped by the BMW dealer near Roskilde, and I got me a BMW Motorrad Motorsport beanie, earplugs - and a chance to sit in a BMW Z4.
Damn, they almost had to pry me out of the car!

Me gusta!

We also met a classic beauty at Munkholm, the owners were wonderful: Cool, sweet, funny and totally down to earth. Liked 'em a lot - but liked their car even more.

The Rolls look great - but it sounds even better: Deep rumbling classy, civilized luxury purr. MmmmMMm! Love it!

All in all a wonderful day.

Last edited:
Maria and Jørn
sitting in a tree:
K-I-S-S-I-N-G
First comes love,
then comes marriage,
then comes baby
in a baby carriage!
That's not it!
That's not all!
The baby's drinking
alcohol!

Well, singing that cheered ME up!

^
That cheered ME up! Damn, it would be like having kids with my own brother, fer feck's sake!

Did some errands for my folks today, and managed to find a pair of Adidas sandals for a fair price - on sale - too.
We had a nice evening together the three of us.

Scored some used Yakima roof ran control towers and load bars to go on the top of my truck for hauling the new canoe/kayak hybrid boat. Only cost $55 for the wholes works. A new set will put you back around $250+ US dollars. Score, now am just waiting for the canoeyak to be delived. That should be on Thursday.

Skovlunde - Frederikssund via a lot of small sneaky country roads and villages (lunch) - Munkholm - Skovlunde - Svanemølle Power Station, Copenhagen - Herlev (dinner) - Frederikssund (evening coffee) - Skovlunde.

Users who are viewing this thread