What Cheered You Up Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

had a local website issue trying to buy some blu rays, 3 tries, 3 strikes....after a number of calls it was finally determined the site had a technical glitch problem accepting orders.

...my patience and bringing the problem to their attention got me all 3 blurays for FREE!!

Attachments

• Blu ray 1_The Lost Bladesman.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 158
  • Blu ray 2_14 Blades.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 158
  • Blu ray 3_Mulan.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 158
Yesterday's good grin:

Scene: Local open air shopping mall, me sitting and having an ice cream in the nice summer weather outside a cafe.
A young couple is walking around, window shopping. They approach me, and the young lady in question is busy chatting with her boyfriend. They're in their mid-twenties, and as they approach, the young lady spots my faux hawk.

Lady: ....so I'd like to go buy that. [looks at me, then states with an angry note in her voice] And just who do you think you're upsetting with that hairstyle? It's only little old ladies that'll get upset about that!
Me: [looking up at her with a amused look on my face] I don't know about that, but ýou seem to be awfully busy with my hairstyle!
Lady: [Clams up and walks by - fast!]
Boyfriend: [Grins and tells her that I'm right and that if she can't take people replying to her bullsh**, then she ought to stop bothering them]
Me: [Wolf grin, then goes back to focus on ice cream]

Like I always say, "If you don't have something nice to say, then shut the F'enheimer up"!!! Bet the boyfriend didn't get any lovin' that evening.

After months of trying, and a dozen or more cans of smelly cat food, I finally caught the wild cat that has been terrorizing the neighborhood. This cat (of dubious ancestry) kills birds, rabbits and what ever else it can catch. The neighborhood has complained to Animal Control for months. Last night the smelly catfood worked, and he ventured too deep into my trap. Va. Beach Animal Control came and took him away a while ago. Unless they turn him loose, the neighborhood will be safer....

Charles

Thanks guys, guess there was no need to give her a bucketload of crap when lesser could do the trick.

Cut my hair yesterday, it got a little short in the sides...it'll grow back in no time, though, since my hair grows like it gets paid to do so!
Biker buddy Peter straightened the hawk out on the back of my head today and removed the tufts of hair that I had missed, making it look great.

Users who are viewing this thread