What Cheered You Up Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I second that, once they are absolutely certain with a confession and details, throw him out in the street with a sign around his neck as to WHO he is and WHAT he did, and it will be done and dusted...

The "official song for the King" has been withdrawn. With all the misery in the world, we dutch worry en masse about the text in that song as if we have nothing better to do. I laughed out loud when I heared about all the fuss, brightens my day to see people worry about nothing serious.

Anyway, at least I don't have to listen to that crap for the coming week. But there'll be other crap, that's for sure.

Yes! Found a cool swedish writing partner online! (NO guys, it isn't Jan! )
I love to write stories, and now my writing partner and I have started on a joint story, each writing one character's PoV and taking turns writing a chapter.
The cool thing is that we share the same kind of zany humour, and we get along well. *has a happy fit*
Finding someone to share creativity and inspiration with is so cool!

TERRY! You wonderful man, you! *hugs you outta shape, then back into it*
Thank you so very very much for the resin wheels for the 1/32 109!
I emptied my mailbox today, and there they were!
And I sure as hell appreciate the thought about the fountain pen you spotted, the thought is so sweet! *hugs you again*

Users who are viewing this thread