What Cheered You Up Today? (4 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Many thanks Glen. Right now the best part is "Hey, YOUR kid pooped, deal with it. When I hold a kid this young, it's like I'm holding an armload of firewood. I like them when they start getting mobile.

Geo

Last day of work this week. Then it's 5 days off in the north woods of Minnesota. Recurve bow, shotgun, rifle, and pistol get loaded in the vehicle tomorrow in the early A.M. then off to do some Deer hunting (bow), maybe some Duck/Goose hunting, throw in some Squirrel and Grouse hunting on top of it. If the weather doesn't co-operate then it's just sitting in the shack pouring back some beverages. No rat race, no fighting rush hour traffic, no TV, no radio, no neighbors for 5 days!!!

Last edited:
Last day of work this week. Then it's 5 days off in the north woods of Minnesota. Recurve bow, shotgun, rifle, and pistol get loaded in the vehicle tomorrow in the early A.M. then it off to do some Deer hunting (bow), maybe some Duck/Goose hunting, thromaybe some Squirrel and Grouse hunting on top of it. If the weather doesn't co-operate then it's just sitting in the shack pouring back some beverages. No rat race, no fighting rush hour traffic, no TV, no radio, no neighbors for 5 days!!!

Now THAT is a vacation! Best of luck my friend.

Well done April!
In your kitchen, bossing you around next Red 2! :lol:

There was a wee incident at work, which......well, I've got 22 of these now....

1381913730848_zps6ece77b9.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back