What Cheered You Up Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

My daughter is graduating from high school in June. Yesterday she earned a student of the month award, a grand and perfect way to gain recognition for her final days in HS. It was well earned.

Next stop for the fall will be the University of California Irvine. A Flagship school of the UC system. Dang am I proud of her!
Congrats man...!

My daughter is graduating from high school in June. Yesterday she earned a student of the month award, a grand and perfect way to gain recognition for her final days in HS. It was well earned.

Next stop for the fall will be the University of California Irvine. A Flagship school of the UC system. Dang am I proud of her!
Great news! Congrats to both of you.

20230429_151310.jpg
My son got rid of his Subaru today.
Gone but not forgotten.

Prepare now for all those who will say, "Now that you have time could you do (enter various requests) for me?"
The solution is, to announce new work hours, leave an hour later and sneak in to the hobby area quietly.

Got tired of just taking a day or two off from work at a time and decided to take a whole week off for a change. It's been a long time since I've taken a whole week off. Starting Memorial day weekend. Heading to the north woods of Minnesota for a Graduation Party, then to the hunting shack away from civilization for most of the rest of the week, fishing, emptying beer bottles maybe a Whisky bottle, and just not doing much of anything at all...

Went to a local supermarket to get a couple of items. Was perusing the meat department and came across prime rib ready-made hamburgers at $8.99/lb. "Too spendy for me" I says to myself until I looked at the price for a package of four 1/4 lb (give or take) burgers..........$2.74! I looked at a couple more packages of four, prices averaged a little over 3 bucks a package of 4. I bought the last four packages before a store employee could figure out the package prices were for 1 burger, not 4.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back