Feb 25, 2010 #101 ccheese Member In Perpetuity 12,408 138 Joined Jul 10, 2007 Location Virginia Beach, Va. Coming along smartly...... keep it up ! Charles
Feb 28, 2010 #102 A4K Brigadier General 18,083 7,328 Joined Dec 17, 2007 Location The back of beyond Great work Dave - keep it coming mate!
Feb 28, 2010 #103 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. Time to see some more David! ....be quick about it!
Feb 28, 2010 #104 lesofprimus Brigadier General 18,825 48 Joined Jul 27, 2004 Location Long Island Native in Mississippi Website ihatemeatballs.com No doubt, put it into high gear David...
Feb 28, 2010 Thread starter #105 vikingBerserker Lieutenant General 28,790 4,633 Joined Apr 10, 2009 Location South Carolina Thanks guys, I could finish this in time but I don't want it to look like sh*t. She will not be finished by the dead-line.
Thanks guys, I could finish this in time but I don't want it to look like sh*t. She will not be finished by the dead-line.
Feb 28, 2010 #106 lesofprimus Brigadier General 18,825 48 Joined Jul 27, 2004 Location Long Island Native in Mississippi Website ihatemeatballs.com Better to take ur time man, look forward to seein her completed...