1/72 Messerschmitt Bf 110 (Scratch) Heavy Hiters Group Build

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Moledez Igor. Keep up the great work. I understand about the cold workshop. Facing the same problem myself. Had to make a little workspace I set on my lap while in the house. Not perfect but its great for small items I'm working on and when I'm done for the night, I just set it on the shelf until next time.

Thanks to everyone for your continuous interest and nice comments.

Well, with official end of Heavy Hitters GB only a few days away, I'm forced to face the fact that this model won't be finished by that time. Considering slow pace of this build from the beginning I'm not all that surprised. As mentioned before cold workshop and lack of spare time are the main reasons for this.
Off course I will continue the work on this model and finish it eventually, but don't want to rush it now to meet the deadline and ruin the model in the process. Keep checking this thread from time to time as I'll continue to post photos of further progress of this build.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that Igor. I look forward to seeing the finished product.

BTW, those Wespe decals I sent you are a real pain. Cut the head off and do that first but cut some slots in the front so they can conform to the curvature of the nose.

Sorry to hear you won't make the deadline Igor, but I'd rather see your model nicely finished, than be spoilt by rushing. Look forward to your progress mate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back