Dazed and Confused...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Possibly both - but the new 'look' is bl**dy awful! Difficult to immediately find what's what, and too vague.
Sorry Horse et al, I know you are all working miracles to sort out the 'site' and the recent problems, but the current presentation is awful!!!

As stated in the Forum Update thread...

Please be patient. The updates are not finished. This was necessary to get us back in the good graces of Google. It is also much better. Horse has plenty of options that he will be opening up to the forum membership. These probably include all the the little "forum options and buttons" that you are all used to as well as different templates that you can use (for those that do not like this). The banner will also be back soon, don't worry.

Forum updates take some time, so please be patient. No staff member (Horse, the Admin and Mods) do this full time. We all have jobs and families, so please be patient!

Posting photos, now you can select a whole bunch at once rather than individually. I like that. The new look will take getting used to, but so did this whole forum when I first joined.

Thanks for keeping the site healthy guys.

This is somewhat familiar in layout kinda reminds me of the LSP's.I think they went through the same process a few months back and there is quite a bit the mods here could tweek and add for a better layout.I just hope we do not loose all our smileys :) .Cheers

Apologies - it seems the presentation on my screen was a connection problem, with only part of the pages showing distinctly, the remainder being 'suppressed', as sort of feint characters. All lookl good now.

This is somewhat familiar in layout kinda reminds me of the LSP's.I think they went through the same process a few months back and there is quite a bit the mods here could tweek and add for a better layout.I just hope we do not loose all our smileys :) .Cheers
No smileys were harmed or lost in the forum upgrade. :blob7:

Wheels

ABW- Went to "My Profile" and it does show my posts but just for the last two days so I'm still looking for that "My replies" button. Also what is that second button on the top left that looks like a red fraction 10/9 or 8/10. What do those numbers indicate?
Also the first button "New Posts" then the red fraction gives you "View All new Posts" and "Today"s Posts" all three seem to show pretty much the same postings. Me confused

Users who are viewing this thread

Back