**** DONE: 1/48 Douglas SBD-3/4 Dauntless – Carrier Aircraft GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

if you look in between the photos that you have posted and I have really put the top on my model is quite smaller in itself, is placed in the front in its position and not come back at all as in your own piece is shorter than normal is where the problem now if I have it located, when he looks to solve I guess I'll have to extend some part or do anything to marry as it touches, nothing complicated it seems.

thank you very much, it's always helpful to discuss these issues to see the problem when one gives no more than if, as they say here "four eyes see more than two eyes."

thanks wayne.

thanks.

I was unable to make the photos or 12-hour shifts at work ......, I'm like I'll correct the error of the model
question in half, placing each in its position, and leaving the filling in the middle area.

img2112g.jpg

a01a311f.jpg

Now a matter of putting my missing piece of suitable thickness to manipulate it to be giving him the nose shape is flat and not

charles thanks I hope that works, with photos of the pages that I spend good friend evan these flying kiwis I can do anything ......

wayne thanks for these great desire to finish something acceptable in this little t**d accurate

vic with the amount of plastic waste ground of the month after the space is small only are 2mm by 12mm which makes all the way, the first part is already positioned and glued this evening I will continue putting plastic layers to give up after to sandpaper to shape, craft a chore

after the last restructuring of the maintenance department (where I work as an officer of 2nd), I hardly have had time to do anything, here always say that the Spanish must work more but what else can you ask a person who works 12 hours daily and does not have time for a coffee? ....., in order queeste issue here is not to treat it, the engine hood and the absence of refining this a bit before going to work today to give you a hand mirare primer to see where you have to tweak to let fine. I put some pics

55a7231c.jpg

e498bbba.jpg

4055c8a1.jpg

This last photo is all the macro let me near the camera I'm looking to see if I encourage my wife to give away me a better lens for better macro

4623c866.jpg

What?? No Coffee!! Damn that's tough....

Here are hard times for workers the truth be told.
this points to job insecurity, loss of social rights and what this entails, the problem is that there a lot of people very angry and as reduce the pressure on the middle and lower class almost 94% of the population, this will end violently.

Bit more sanding and that will smooth out nicely.

Andy I'm waiting to see if I have sent the sandpaper to polish the backroom of the nose, I tested with the 800 that I have but it is not as good as the finest, you tell me to use the tamiya compound, but can not do because the Vallejo putty moisten and rise, must be dry polishing.

I am sorry to hear of the troubles in your country, stay safe, and have your coffee even if they don't like it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back