**** DONE: 1/48 Douglas SBD-3/4 Dauntless – Carrier Aircraft GB (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

still missing some work

84053c17.jpg

16ea4122.jpg

68d1225f.jpg

Wayne and Vic thanks guys.

Well, yesterday afternoon while small napped, I gave the final hand sanding smoothing the most conflictive areas, the good thing about this primer is that you do not notice anything different hands.

after giving a coat of primer tuned to the problem of clogged by a clot airbrush for not cleaning the airbrush and touch up the color gave 70,904 of modelcolor Use the Vallejo is the equivalent of Gunze H308, I gave him a hand generally very diluted paint (as always) after they dry in 20 minutes, not just paint the whole model when it was dry, I gave the same low pressure paint and airbrush closer the hand making the color less look less by the effect of paint wear.

6389ad43.gif

34b26fe3.gif

This has been the addition of plastic in the hole in the nose

e7ad34cd.gif

Love the color to the Daunt, great work :)

thanks all guys.

something else:
paint the belly of the plane, the color was all crazy, had to go the Testor 2038 which had nowhere near what Testor any research so they played about as well as the color is FS36492 vaaleanharmaa (Finnish), light gray, with a book of Finnish color equivalences that time I obtained that was very similar to RLM77 which already had the reference or Gunze Vallejo in Vallejo modelcolor is 70,986 and is Gunze H325, so apintar said, I mask dry finish paint wells and airbrakes.
paint it light hand as always and once dry panel by panel with less paint leaving gaps in others.

d6d0dad3.gif

85f62f5c.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back