**** DONE: 1/48 SH-3A HS-4 - Carrier Aircraft GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Boy, that looks bl**dy good Bill! Really looking forward to seeing the finished article, but don't go rushing just to meet the deadline - don't want a b@lls up at this stage!
I'd love to see it for real.

She looks great Bill and it looks like you're in for a bit of a heatwave over the coming days, maybe the rain will stay away.

Great stuff Bill. Love the look of that rig and hopefully you'll get it done this weekend. I think us Judges can pretend you live in Hawaii rather than Oz for the deadline.

I think your choppa looks great, Bill. However, your face is kinda blue....... Too much stirrin' I guess. BTW, what are you stirrin"... mar-tuni's ? Stirred, not shaken, perhaps ?

Charles

Just doing the open crew door. Noticed it is cushioned on the inside top door, so I have added a layer of styrene at the back. After I figure out how to attach the bottom stair section it's decals. No work tomorrow, he can go scr*w himself. Should I have put that in???? Oh well.

I sailor on.

Attached both top and bottom door pieces. Ugly underneath, but!
Most decals on........... just the top door support and the bottom stair cable.
Good practice for the stringing on the F2b eh?

Some work tomorrow, but will have the evening to finish descaling.

Attachments

• GB15 SH-3A decals2a.jpg
    GB15 SH-3A decals2a.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 70
  • GB15 SH-3A decals1a.jpg
    GB15 SH-3A decals1a.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 78
Last edited by a moderator:
Holy Mackerel, and slap me daddy with a wet Haddock! (that's got the fish stuff out of the way). It's really come to life with the decals on Bill, and looking superb. Bet you're having a whale of a time ... oh, that ain't a fish is it?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back