**** DONE: 1/48 SH-3A HS-4 - Carrier Aircraft GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Well............... the Orange is as good as it's gonna git! Sooooo many little coats. Looks thin now, but with the engine gray on the rest of it, it should be okay!!!!! Yep, that is my paint bench, the end of my BBQ!

Attachments

• 15 SH-3A HS-4 40 orange.jpg
    15 SH-3A HS-4 40 orange.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 60
Missed getting it on the wagu........
I've got it in front of the fan this morning. Gonna let this dry a couple of days before masking it for the gray.

Last edited:
Yes, I am pickled tink as well..................

Saturday for the gray. Work in the morning, not long but golf in the morning Sat and home by 9.30 so I will have most of the day to work on it.

Poor Annie.... a "golf widow"..... Charles

Not bazackly!
I play golf because I am a Mother-in-law widowER! Annie spends EVERY bl00dy Saturday with her mother. Gone at 8:45am, and doesn't get home till 6pm. Connie is 84 this year. So I started playing Golf on Saturdays........ TEN years ago! The only respite Annie gets, is when we go away somewhere. And that is not often. I go to golf at 6am, play nine holes, back by 9:30am and Annie is already gone for the day.

Out of 52 weekends we only miss about 8 weekends because of rain. I guess we're kinda lucky in this climate. 20 to 30 bucks, depending on the course, for 9 holes.

To each his own, Bill. I prefer to drown my sorrows in a nice quiet bar (pub). I prefer that, but don't do it.

Charles

Users who are viewing this thread

Back