**** DONE: 1/48 Ju 88 A-4 - Winter War / Eastern Front WWII

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I used Fresk it to lay out and cut to the camo. Having shot the whole fuselage in the RLM 70 and masked for the RLM 71.

Attachments

• JU_40.JPG
    JU_40.JPG
    73.1 KB · Views: 115
  • ju_41.JPG
    ju_41.JPG
    57.2 KB · Views: 75
  • Ju_42.JPG
    Ju_42.JPG
    64.3 KB · Views: 77
  • ju_43.JPG
    ju_43.JPG
    54.3 KB · Views: 76
Don't we all end up modeling in our lap anyway? ;)

Nice work. What brand of paint?

The paint I am using it Vallejo. I had to go acrylic as the enamels were rough on the wife. What are you talking about Vic, not really sure, it's all organized alphabetically and numerically. I know where I put it the last area anyway, it's got to be in this room doesn't it, ah damn I just had it, what was I looking for ohh a puppy.:lol:http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/images/smilies/icon_idea.gif See now I forgot to post I shot the bottom.

Attachments

• ju_44.JPG
    ju_44.JPG
    46.8 KB · Views: 68
  • Ju_45.JPG
    Ju_45.JPG
    75.2 KB · Views: 79
Had a ridge line where the two half's did not meet quite level and I had to take that down. Also got some of the glass painted. The Montex Mask I use has both inside and out mask. I have been reluctant to try the inside mask for fear of miss alignment but with he gondola I found I really needed to use it in-order to paint the inside the RLM 66. It looks like it worked pretty well. I shot the interior RLM 66 and the exterior RLM 65. I also got the bomb pylons installed and painted. I'm really liking this build. But is I don't build a jet pretty soon I'll go crazy. Pulled out F-84E's and G's and F-86D's to fondle. I really like the newer MonoVelle stuff the F-86D Saber Dog is a really great kit and the F-84 series is just grand. I think I like Revell's more then Tamiya on the F-84.

Attachments

• ju_46.JPG
    ju_46.JPG
    86.3 KB · Views: 73
  • ju_47.JPG
    ju_47.JPG
    93.2 KB · Views: 72
  • ju_48.JPG
    ju_48.JPG
    65.9 KB · Views: 77
  • ju_49.JPG
    ju_49.JPG
    72.9 KB · Views: 71
  • ju_50.JPG
    ju_50.JPG
    53 KB · Views: 68
  • ju_51.JPG
    ju_51.JPG
    76.7 KB · Views: 69
Thanks everyone for the input and likes. Vic I switched to them as I had to go acrylic and they are a poly acrylic. I get better stick and good control. I like the colors as well. clear and crisp. Got most of the gondola on and bomb sight cover. Had to fill in some seems but getting there little by little. Post some more pix in a couple of days.

Well got the white overcoat on and some gloss cover on.

Attachments

• ju_52.JPG
    ju_52.JPG
    67.1 KB · Views: 77
  • ju_53.JPG
    ju_53.JPG
    55.9 KB · Views: 78
  • ju_54.JPG
    ju_54.JPG
    72.2 KB · Views: 76
  • ju_55.JPG
    ju_55.JPG