**** DONE: 1/72 A-20 Havoc - Aircraft Nose Art GB.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

This guys ships! No need to ask. As I have said, I'd be happy to help with the artwork.
Perhaps we could get several together and do a bunch. When I work with these I'll find out how easy or difficult they are to work with. But they print for the porcelin industry as well, so I believe they will be okay. Stay tuned.

There isn't a whole lot unavailable, mostly individual markings.
But if enough got together for Special aircraft it is not prohibative.

Well, I'm not holding out much luck on getting them by Friday, or Saturday at the latest...... It may be left in a lurch. dam.

Non the less, doing the decals I have. There is a white heart, not on the rebuilt one in a museum, I will have to cut by hand, since I didn't notice before I did the sheet of decals. I've got the polish onner.

Attachments

• GB19 Dvdsn A-20 18.jpg
    GB19 Dvdsn A-20 18.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 79
Yes Wayne, shiny........ on this one I WILL my flat with the polish for a dull coat.
And all is on cept for the nose art, and the wheel doors........ so here is hoping, I have had No word yet as to their progress!

***forgot the picture

Attachments

• GB19 Dvdsn A-20 19.jpg
    GB19 Dvdsn A-20 19.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 82
Hello, Bill,
That looks damned good, mate. Once I get this build done, I am going to go back through my collection of books to see what markings I would like to get done up. Thanks for the offer of the assist with this idea.
Dale

Hello, Bill,
That looks damned good, mate. Once I get this build done, I am going to go back through my collection of books to see what markings I would like to get done up. Thanks for the offer of the assist with this idea.
Dale

Just keep in mind I gotta get enough to fill a sheet.
I'll probably start a thread at some point.

That's looking really good Bill. Wayne and at least one other need an extension to the GB in order to finish, so you may be in luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back