**** DONE: 1/72 BV222 Wiking Seaplanes / Floatplanes of WW II

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Those brass tubes are a neat idea. The B-29 kit came with large plastic spars to support that went in first then the wings over the spars
As always Wayne, very nice

Thanks Guys, didn't get much in at all today, added some green to the starboard side forward fuselage and fitted the wing in place too...other things keep getting in the way...will keep at it, but getting done by sunday is going to be a squeeze...

Thanks Guys, prepped and painted the underside area wing join with the RLM65 Blue and then the Green was applied to the fuselage under the wing after some careful masking, still have the RLM72 Dark Green to do tomorrow on the upper surface wing join and part of the remaining fuselage in this area.
So will Probably start the White Winter Camo Wednesday at this point although will see if i can get some happening tomorrow....

Goodness me Wayne, I too didn't realise it would have a winter coat or how huge it is.

Don't worry about the time restraints, I'm sure Bill will be glad of more extra days. For the both of you, just finish it as an when you can.

thanks guys, Ididn't get any done yesterday, but did complete the Greens today, so here are 2 pics of it sitting ona foam bed for transporting home friday.

Will try to get some white on her tomorrow, I am reasonably sure I won't be done by Sunday....with more painting, panel lines and all the bits still to attach will go at least another week minimally...

oh and the little yellow rectangle on the forward fuselage is a bit of exposed mask on the window....

Attachments

• 142_Primary Painting Done_4376.jpg
    142_Primary Painting Done_4376.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 82
  • 143_Primary Painting Done_4371.jpg
    143_Primary Painting Done_4371.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 67

Users who are viewing this thread

Back