Done : Fw190D-9 14./JG 26, IV Gruppe of Oblt. Hans Dortenmann Gruppe Build

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Should come out nice there Cory be it me I probably hit Red 1 I like colors in A/C.That's why at times I got to build something in pre-war colors or the AAF ETO stuff.Hot Rods of the Skies :)

Pic time!

DSCN0695.jpg

DSCN0696.jpg

DSCN0697.jpg

DSCN0698.jpg

The port side paint and the chin went on beautifully, especially the chin, but the right hand side had some bubbles or something in it. It looks ok, and with our luck with the airbrush I decided just to leave well enough alone. DoR bands tonight (well maybe just the white).

Nice !

Catch, google GIMP and download for free then you can re-size the pics. I noticed with Irfanview it can blur the result but GIMP holds it together. And its free!

No, don't worry about it! I actually host them on Photobucket and it automatically resizes them when I link them in, but you can still view the smaller image. Nobody's said anything before about size, so I assumed that was ok.

Thanks Terry!

Njaco, I think we all are losing our minds at times...

White painted, went on well, but really, all there is to see is a white strip of paint on a Dora covered in green painter's tape.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back