Done : Fw190D-9 14./JG 26, IV Gruppe of Oblt. Hans Dortenmann Gruppe Build

Progress report:

Painted the yellow, no pics yet!
 
Should come out nice there Cory be it me I probably hit Red 1 I like colors in A/C.That's why at times I got to build something in pre-war colors or the AAF ETO stuff.Hot Rods of the Skies :)
 
Nice progres! Looking good!:D
 
Pic time!

DSCN0695.jpg


DSCN0696.jpg


DSCN0697.jpg


DSCN0698.jpg


The port side paint and the chin went on beautifully, especially the chin, but the right hand side had some bubbles or something in it. It looks ok, and with our luck with the airbrush I decided just to leave well enough alone. DoR bands tonight (well maybe just the white).
 
:thumbright: 8) :D
 
Nice !

Catch, google GIMP and download for free then you can re-size the pics. I noticed with Irfanview it can blur the result but GIMP holds it together. And its free!
 
Ok, I thought you were having trouble re-sizing. My mistake! :(
 
No, don't worry about it! I actually host them on Photobucket and it automatically resizes them when I link them in, but you can still view the smaller image. Nobody's said anything before about size, so I assumed that was ok.
 
Thanks Terry!

Njaco, I think we all are losing our minds at times...

White painted, went on well, but really, all there is to see is a white strip of paint on a Dora covered in green painter's tape.
 
Looking good Cory.:)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back