Done : Heinkel He219A-7 Gruppe Build...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Wow that's big! Looking good Jan, it's got that 'Preying Mantis' look now, with the radar antenna in place,

Cheers lads....(apologise for any misspellings, slightly intoxicated)..much appreciated! put some Klear on my '109 and '190 earlier tonight, so hopefully some decals tomorrow....

Lovely looking build, but what is a Swede doing in Glasgow? Or is it a long story? :D

Here's a He 219 build in 1/32 Vacuform over at the Large Scale Planes forum.

He 219 Hyperbuild

You may have to join the forum to see it but I assure you, you'll not be disappointed!

No Paul it is a short story rather.Simply you have been invaded again.:lol:

Bloody Vikings invading Mercia again!*

*Actually most of the Vikings who raided Britain during the Dark Ages were Norwegian and Danish. Only a small percentage were Swedes. They've made up with it lately by opening Ikea stores in every town though. :D

Thanks guys, much appreciated! :oops:

I'm part Norwegian....but Wojtek is right though, you've been invaded yet again, slightly more on the peaceful side thia time....:lol: Long story short Maxi, my ex is/was from Glasgow.

My home town was founded by the Danes in the late 900's, it has the farthest inland viking town name in Ireland, it was the western outpost of Dublin (another viking settlement). They called it 'Lax-hlaup' - where the salmon leap. The town crest has a viking longboat and leaping salmon on it.

Crest_of_leixlip.png

All vikings are still welcome, as long as they're blonde and female! :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back