Done : Major Tratt's Me410A-1/U2/R4: Gruppe Build

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

njaco are these any help ?

source Kagero Me 410 in combat

Attachments

• Project1.jpg
    Project1.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 123
  • Project2.jpg
    Project2.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 143
  • Project4.jpg
    Project4.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 135
profile 2 is all wrong I quoted on the first page what he flew and the number from German docs, he never flew a B-2 ........... sorry

That bogus Tratt profile I'm not going with. If I can find a pic of a Stab II machine and what the markings were it might lead me in the right direction. Definatly going to add a 'Blue 1' and leave off the chevrons.

...and I love the -410. I'm looking forward to this.
Me too

Looks like it will be nice ...And SOOOOOOOOOO...If I may ask ..I know this is about modeling and all .. And if I'm jacking this thred ..Sorry let me know ..I'm on a roll I think I jacked the "B-29 over ETO" thred :| ...

But howed this Major Tratt's bag five :shock: P-38's in a Me-410 ... Can a Me-410 run with a P-38..??????????

This guy could fly...

Sorry had to ask......

Me too

Looks like it will be nice ...And SOOOOOOOOOO...If I may ask ..I know this is about modeling and all .. And if I'm jacking this thred ..Sorry let me know ..I'm on a roll I think I jacked the "B-29 over ETO" thred :| ...

But howed this Major Tratt's bag five :shock: P-38's in a Me-410 ... Can a Me-410 run with a P-38..??????????

This guy could fly...

Sorry had to ask......

Take a look here, it's already been debated:

Me 410 Discussion

Found on Hyperscale some photos of a Me 410.
Maybe it can help during the building process.

RearSeat.jpg

RearRight.jpg

RearLeft.jpg

P8206222.jpg

P8205940.jpg

P8205623.jpg

P8204357.jpg

P8203811.jpg

P8203652.jpg

P8203028.jpg

P8201823.jpg

LookingBack.jpg

BetweentheSeats.jpg

betweenseatslookingforward.jpg

aftpanel.jpg

greets Thomas

I would use Revell Color No.77 for the interior RLM 66 or the other color i use is from gunze.( always mixed with a bit of white for the Scale effect.

greets

Thomas

I'm visiting RAF Cosford next month to take a few pics of the Me 410 (and others), shame you'll have finished the model by then! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back