Done : Oblt. Klaus Faber, Fw190D-9 "Red 13", JV44 Gruppe Build...

Nice paint job Jan :thumbleft:

Just took this pic, bought this bottle about 2 weeks ago in Tesco.

SL381706.jpg
 
Jan, great job for a first-timer! Looking good!

And Muller, thanks for the pic - now I know what I need and what it looks like!
 
Thanks Dan, brother, not better than yours, far from it, I think that you'rs look better...1 has been an excellent inspiration as we both jumped into the deep end of the pool with these two. Now, the only thing that you and I need is some 262's to protect....:lol:

You can protect mine!:D
 
Thanks SE, appreciated! Been busy this morning with attempts to use Blu Tack. Gave up after a while and expressed the famous "f*ck this!" and decided to do the camouflage freehand....be gentle chaps! :oops: :lol:

DSCF0011-5.jpg


DSCF0017-4.jpg


DSCF0018-2.jpg


DSCF0020-2.jpg


DSCF0021-1.jpg


DSCF0022.jpg


DSCF0023.jpg


DSCF0024-1.jpg


DSCF0025-1.jpg


DSCF0027-1.jpg
 
Anytime buddy! Well, almost made an arse of it, close to forgetting the light green behind the 13...! :oops: Done now anyway..! (phew!) Well, off to paint the black defense band on the '109...

DSCF0002-14.jpg


DSCF0001-16.jpg
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back